Tecnica Elettronica product platform for the development of innovative and advanced programming and control systems for different production processes in Process Industry and Manufacturing sectors.
The following features mark the realised systems and the services issued by Process&Factory Platform: knowledge of the processes and the market, practical experience, ongoing technological innovation, services for the life cycle and headquarters support.
- TE_Process&Factory_Lib libraries;
- Process analysis and modelling tools;
- Engineering framework SIMATIC TIA (Totally Integrated Automation) Siemens Portal;
- Siemens PCS7 Product/System;
- Standard Hardware and Virtualisation with applications installable on Virtualised Servers;
- Software modules developed by using universally widespread programming languages;
- Established and widespread communication protocols.
All the above-mentioned features, if correctly configured and combined according to the type of process, enable Process&Factory Platform to:
- formalise the representation of the process to be automated;
- develop supervision and distributed control systems for continuous and batch processes;
- develop control and supervision systems of manufacturing processes characterised by a sequence of discrete technology operations;
- derive the peculiarity of one or more process areas automating their control and integrating the respective information flows;
- set up specific applications in an efficient way;
- optimise the interfacing within the field;
- install the created applications in virtual environments.
Why choose it?
Over the years Process&Factory Platform has proved, thanks to the mix of technology, service and e configurability, to be a flexible, open and efficient product-platform both for developing distributed control systems and automating the control of heterogeneous process areas, integrating them as “Unit” within the business information flow.
Process&Factory Platform outcomes
Some areas of application
Nonwoven production lines
Assembly transfer lines with test and packing stations for HVAC production (boilers, heat pumps, chiller …)
Packaging lines in thermoformed plastic materials
Production lines of thermal and acoustic insulating materials
Heat treatments areas
Silicon production plant
Some of the implemented systems
Production plant of agglomerates
Site: Sebring (FL) – USA
Start up: 2007
Description: Complete automation of the production plant of agglomerated resin-grit slabs (grinding and sieving, in line dosage, handling, heat treatments).
Polycrystalline silicon production plant
Site: Merano (BZ)
Start up: 2010
Description: Process control system for the production of polycrystalline silicon of solar grade.
Nonwoven Production Line
Site: Terno d’isola (BG)
Start up: 2011
Description: Full-line automation for the production of Thermo-Bonded / Air-Bonded non-woven fabric.
MES management of boilers production line with tracking of the production orders in all phases of processing: activation, components assembly, in line testing, automatic generation of all product documentations. Research laboratory management.
MES management of production line of cold/heat generating devices with tracking of the production orders in all phases of processing: activation, components assembly. In-line testing systems of devices interfaced with market package (Volta devices for CEI test, …).