On November 18, 2015, at the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures of the University of Verona, Maria Letizia Zamboni is declared Doctor in Foreign Languages and Cultures for Tourism and International Commerce with the thesis entitled “Global Marketing. The business case of a SME”, result of Research and Application activities carried out at our Company. Our congratulations to Maria Letizia wishing her a personal and professional future full of happiness and satisfactions.
- 15 March 2018 – Fico Eataly World Bologna | Conference: Evolution and Perspectives of the Animal Feed Industry
- “Functional Safety for Process Industry Process Automation – IEC 61511” Certification
- Commissioning Nottingham Biomass CHP
- Feed&Mill Platform – “Declaration of Conformity to Industry 4.0 “
- Online the article “Self-certified plants – The case of Tecnica Elettronica S. p. A.”