Today the network contract “Ager” has been formalised between Tecnica Elettronica S.p.A. (founding partner) and Kelyan S.p.A. (founding partner). Other companies could adhere as associated underwriting the Agreement. This is considered a strategic network since it is synergic to the activity carried on by Tecnica Elettronica to provide the Agro-Industrial sector’s Customers products and services of Automation, Logistics and Management integrated within a single system.
- 15 March 2018 – Fico Eataly World Bologna | Conference: Evolution and Perspectives of the Animal Feed Industry
- “Functional Safety for Process Industry Process Automation – IEC 61511” Certification
- Commissioning Nottingham Biomass CHP
- Feed&Mill Platform – “Declaration of Conformity to Industry 4.0 “
- Online the article “Self-certified plants – The case of Tecnica Elettronica S. p. A.”