On December 12, 2014, at the Department of Economics of the University of Verona, Chiara Marani is declared Doctor in Economics and Commerce with the thesis entitled “Key Performances Indicators. The business case of a SME”, result of Research and Application activities carried out at our Company. Our congratulations to Chiara, who has been a long-standing valuable co-worker, wishing her a personal and professional future full of happiness and satisfactions.
- 15 March 2018 – Fico Eataly World Bologna | Conference: Evolution and Perspectives of the Animal Feed Industry
- “Functional Safety for Process Industry Process Automation – IEC 61511” Certification
- Commissioning Nottingham Biomass CHP
- Feed&Mill Platform – “Declaration of Conformity to Industry 4.0 “
- Online the article “Self-certified plants – The case of Tecnica Elettronica S. p. A.”